Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: [Questions] PUBG Hack

Private

[Questions] PUBG Hack

Hello, AimJunkies. I've done business with you guys before, but I have some questions about the PUBG hack.

I understand it's completely up to us as customers whether we want to buy this hack or not. I just want some clarification on why it's so hard to gain access and what makes the process worth it to purchase the hack.

1.) Why is there so much criteria required to gain access to your PUBG hack?

2.) Why is the price of this hack so expensive?

3.) There are other PUBG hacks with twice as many features for literally half the price of the AimJunkies PUBG hack, what makes your hack different from those other ones?

4.) Do you guys have a place where you post the status of the PUBG hack applications(whether it's open or closed)?

5.) What is the point of PUBG-hack applications? I mean we have to give out our personal information, and $50. Why not just leave the applications open forever and make bank on people that want to take that risk?

The game.

[Questions] PUBG Hack JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    1. It is a private cheat sir.

2. It's a private cheat.

3. It's a private cheat. Meaning you apply to prove you are who you say you are for the security of the cheat.

4. All info to check if applications ar e open can be found here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f124/pl...rmation-94095/

5. It's a private cheat. Meaning you apply to prove you are who you say you are for the security of the cheat.

Private
    I've purchased private cheats where they were protected through HWID and credentials issued by the hacks creator. The only criteria was a paypal and money. A persons identity doesn't guarantee the security of the hack is maintained.

You should have just said you don't know, or don't care to tell me instead of writing that all down. I appreciate the attempt, and thanks for number 4.

[Questions] PUBG Hack JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Not a problem sir. Question answered.

/closed